Audio And Video Process: recording, playback, encoding and decoding, uploading and downloading, etc.

Video Audio Encoder.jpg

Several links of multimedia streaming: collection, encoding, streaming, transcoding, distribution, streaming, decoding and rendering.

The protocols of the push stream include RTMP, WebRTC and UDP-based private protocols:

1) RTMP is a standard protocol based on TCP, which is generally supported by CDN networks and can achieve relatively low latency. The interactive live broadcast technology of Instant Technology uses the RTMP protocol on the streaming end, and the streaming end is compatible with three protocols: RTMP, HLS and FLV. The delay of the HLS protocol is relatively large, and the HLS protocol should not be used in the scenario where the interaction between the microphones is required.

2) The advantage of WebRTC is that it has a good user experience, no need to install anything, just share a link to watch it. But it has a disadvantage, that is, WebRTC is a technology promoted by Google. Except Google Chrome and Opera support WebRTC, most other browsers do not support WebRTC. In other words, 40% of browsers support WebRTC, and the remaining 60% do not, so the scope of application is relatively limited.

3) The UDP-based private protocol is very suitable for real-time audio and video systems. It is connectionless, avoiding the overhead required by TCP for network quality control, and can achieve relatively low latency. But it also has a disadvantage, that is, the compatibility of private protocols is not good. CDN supports standard RTMP protocol, but does not support UDP-based private protocol. In order to absorb the advantages of UDP and avoid the shortcomings of UDP, the interactive live broadcast technology of Tectonics uses a private protocol based on UDP as a supplement, which is used to make up for the deficiencies of the RTMP protocol when necessary. For example, only use UDP-based private protocols when the network environment is poor or in the case of cross-border intercommunication; for example, only use UDP-based private protocols in the segment from the streaming end to the media server, and from the media server The RTMP protocol is adopted for the segment of reposting the stream to the CDN network, and the UDP private protocol is converted into the RTMP protocol for adaptation and connection between the two segments. In this way, the live broadcast solution of JiZhou Technology not only has the advantage of ultra-low latency, but also retains the benefits of standard protocols that are generally supported by CDN networks.

Go Back 】 | 【 Print

Deutsch Espanol Francais Italiano Portugues Japanese Korean Arabic Russian
Scan our wechatClose
our wechat